A downloadable game for Windows
A giant cathedral of flesh has appeared in the middle of the ocean on a dying world. A small group of scientists are secretly investigating it when a mysterious woman appears, facing an impossible task.
Stars Die is a non-linear, sci-fi mystery game with branching dialogues.
- Completely non-linear story. Have long debates with people or ignore them the entire game.
- Five parallel, but interconnected story lines, each with its own completely separate ending.
- The player isn't at the center of the narrative. Each character has their own agenda and they will try to act accordingly in real time, with or without you.
- You can take your time to explore the environments freely, but you might miss events and conversations if you take too long.
- The choices aren't about moral dilemmas, but ideological ones. It's all about your personal perspective on the events and what you believe in.
- Dark industrial soundtrack by composer Connor ORT Linning.
Release date: 28 January 2020
-This game doesn't have a save feature and is meant to be played in a single sitting.
-Due to events happening in real time, non-linearity and constant choices, there's a huge amount of variables in the game, so bugs are likely. If you find any (including typos, I'm not a native speaker so there will be plenty of those) or just want to give feedback, please do not hesitate to let me know either in the comments below, with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in my twitter @YorkeEGJ
-If you're using Avast, the game might show a crash screen at first, but once it stops being an idiot and determines it's not a threat, it launches correctly. If it doesn't, just try restarting the game.
|Updated||19 days ago|
|Release date||20 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, ZBrush, Audacity|
|Tags||Dark, Experimental, Exploration, First-Person, Low-poly, Meaningful Choices, Multiple Endings, Retro, Sci-fi, Walking simulator|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.