A giant cathedral of flesh has appeared in the middle of the ocean on a dying world. A small group of scientists are secretly investigating it when a mysterious woman appears, facing an impossible task.
Stars Die is a nonlinear real time scifi mystery game with branching dialogues.
- Completely nonlinear story. Have long debates with people or ignore them the entire game.
- Five parallel, but interconnected story lines, each with its own completely separate ending.
- The player isn't at the center of the narrative. Each character has their own agenda and they will try to act accordingly in real time, with or without you.
- You can take your time to explore the environments freely, but you might miss events and conversations if you take too long.
- The choices aren't about moral dilemmas, but ideological ones. It's all about your personal perspective on the events and what you believe in.
- Dark industrial soundtrack by composer Connor ORT Linning.
ADDED IN 1.2 UPDATE
- Steam Key included
- Expanded story and improved dialogues.
- Added optional "Chill Mode": Play without any time limitation
- Added new Secret Ending
- Added more graphic options like toggling Screen Pixelation effect or FOV Slider
- Improved Save System
- Option for increasing text size
- Tons of bug fixes and polish
-If you can't afford (or don't want) to pay 5 bucks for a short indie game, but still would like to play it here's a Google Drive download link. If you like the game, please buy it!
-For any bugs, feedback or anything at all, you can use the comments below, or contact me with an email at email@example.com or on my twitter @YorkeEGJ